Links

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hump Day

Let's see, Monday....Check. Tuesday....check. It's Wednesday and hump day. I have to say this this week is going by pretty quickly and starting tomorrow with Light Up night, my long weekend could get an early start.

Nothing planned for my boring life today, but like I said tomorrow is light up night and then it is Friday.

I do have to say as someone who started out with Myspace, and later switched to Facebook that I really like Facebook so much better. I think I have been able to conect with more people out of my past than I could have ever imagined. I think it is where I spend the majority of my internet time anymore.

I'm going to be making changes to my website in the near future. It's had some trouble recently and I'm not getting much support from GoDaddy that I am seriously considering moving my site to another host. I think GoDaddy just got so big, that they quit caring. I honestly haven't been too happy with them since they changed the back end a couple of years ago.

Oh well, I can't get to the weekend without completing today. Hi Ho Hi Ho.....

No comments: