Links

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

1,500!!!!!!!!






I have once again in my life of being a BLOGGER reached a historic milestone. There are some posts that just need to have the post be about, well that blog.

My first post, where George's Journal was first born was on September 11, 2004 . Who would have ever imagined when I tried writing my first blog that it would have evolved into what it has today.

On November 22, 2006 I celebrated what I called my first milestone, my 500th Blog post.


It was last year that I celebrated my 1,000th BLOG. Man I wish I could find another picture like that with a bunch of naked women laying down and forming the magical number.

I would like to thank my readers, without you no one would be reading this and I would have nothing to do every day.

Here is to the next 1,500

No comments: