Links

Monday, April 27, 2009

PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!


It is now officially official, as opposed to being kind of official, our 2009 softball season is upon us and starts tonight at 7:00.

In 2009 we will be MiHALEY'S after playing the last two seasons as MVP Paintball. We will be wearing our MVP shirts the first game or two, until our new uniforms arrive. I will once again be donning my old number 33 this season. It's my old number from high school football that I have never abandoned and kept through the years.

I have to say anyone who knows me, knows that been playing softball at BOPARC for quite a few decades now. There are guys on my team who were not even born yet when I first started playing softball as the Fun Quads (what ever that means) and the Press Box some years ago.

I no longer have that spring in my step that I once had, but I think over 25 years we have all lost a step or two. I'm still out there and still doing what it is I love so much and look forward to right after the last pitch of the last game of the previous season.

It is once again...Softball!!!!!

No comments: