Links

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best Buy has the absolute worst customer service.

I am now officially boycotting Best Buy. They have to have the absolute worst customer service I think I have ever seen.

It all started off with me going and working on Mary's computer, she was having power supply problems. So, I called Best Buy to price a power supply, and the very non customer service friendly associate must have felt like I was inconveniencing him by calling and actually asking if they had one in stock. He didn't even bother even asking what I needed.

So, with what I think it a bad power supply we head to Best Buy to either purchase one or find maybe a laptop for Mary so she can have a computer. I go to the Geek Squad and ask if they could simply test the power supply and the girl said sure and walked in back with it. She comes out with this story that in case their tester breaks our power supply, they would have to charge us $30.00. What? Are you kidding? So we were a little upset and asked to talk to a manager and explained we just wanted to test it, if it came back good we it meant a motherboard was probably bad and if it came back bad we would be purchasing a new unit. Couldn't help us and pretty much arrogantly refused to be any assistance.

Dear Best Buy, you lost a sale from tonight of possibly even a new computer, and any future business from me.

Your geek squad has never impressed me as being the slightest bot knowledgeable either before tonight, but tonight just confirmed my original impression.

Horrible and I have already spent my last dollar there.

No comments: