Links

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tidbits

* Been a little bit of time since I've done one, so maybe it is time for me to put together a tidbits.

* Prayers go out to Larry Everson's family after his tragic boating accident last weekend at Tygart Lake. Larry and I have lost touch through the years, but we used to BS all the time at Sterling Faucet when we both worked there.

* Anyone on Facebook? I used to like MySpace, but Facebook seems to have more people I know and less computer intensive BS like MySpace. If you don't have a Facebook account you should get one to keep up with everyone.

* If it were not for facebook, how else would I have known Kim went for a 45 minute walk yesterday? Think about it.

* The school year is starting to wind down. WVU is closing out dead week and is just about ready to enter finals week next week. Soon the class of 2009 will be graduates and alumni.

* The regular schools are entering their final month before summer vacation. Brittany Dae will be graduating this year from Clay Battelle and Michelle's Nephew Tommy will be graduating from WVU as an RN.

* Congrats to Tommy for landing a job in Clarksburg.

* Hayley is helping Morgantown High do the play "Wonderful Town" starting tonight and running till Sunday. She has been busy all week with rehearsals and it is now showtime. She has been working on set design and set up.

* Our softball coach is out for the season. I don't know how, I think it was from drinking a cold one at MiHALEY'S, but he has injured his elbow and may need surgery. No Golf or Softball for Chris this year.

* Speaking of Chris, he has three video's up for a few awards. The Pat White Tribute, Alex Ruoff Tribute and the Meinke Car Care Bowl Highlights.

* I wish the weather this weekend is going to be like last weekend's weather, but I'm not that lucky.

* I'll leave this BLOG with a little bit of final wisdom. Show the person next to you you love them next time you have to fart, hold their nose for them while you pass gas.

No comments: