Links

Monday, April 06, 2009

Tidbits

* How about we start our week off right with a little tidbits.

* Stopped over yesterday morning and saw Kim in the hospital. She is doing good and may be scheduled for her Surgery one day this week. She did manage to get up and walk a couple of laps with me and Michelle while we were there.

* Had our softball scrimmage last night against arguably a team that could win the league above us. They are a loaded team and we were just batting practice for them. My team ais a great group of guys, but sometimes I think they struggle a little with the fundamentals of the game trying to do too much.

* Never did get a chance to do any geocaching this weekend. I think Michelle and I are going to tackle one we did last year and never got to finish because it got dark on us first this year so we can finish a little unfinished business.

* After practice last night the team went over to MiHALEY's for a few beers, dinner and to watch wrestlemania. There was only one person working and she was hustling and a bustling to keep up with everyone.

* We're going to try to have practice again tonight, weather permitting, with just our team. We are in desperate need of batting practice before the season starts.

* If anyone wants a CD of my Grandfather's Music, just let me know and I'll make one for you.

* Watch for a milestone post this week.

Have a great Monday.

No comments: