Links

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Midweek

the VPN is acting all screwy at work, so I can't log in right now. I guess that makes it as good as a time as any to do a blog post.

I think old man winter and Mother nature have teamed up and are planning to move into the neighborhood for the next few months. I'm trying to hook Phil up with a couple female groundhogs to take his mind off his shadow this February. Of course he didn't see it last year and we got the worst part of winter AFTER that. I guess it's still too early to start asking if it's softball yet.

Still planning on going to the game tomorrow night with Nick. It should be a pretty good game and hopefully we can make things turn out in our favor. WVU is currently a 15 point favorite, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Have a good Hump day.

No comments: