Links

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Experiance with MC OSX Leopard

Yesterday I had my first chance to look at the Macintosh OS X Leopard operating system. I had advised Danielle in not getting a Windows Vista Machine and instead going the Macintosh route. I felt as though Microsoft had really fumbled the ball on their Window's Vista Operating System, and apparently so does about everyone else.

Danielle bought hers yesterday and I was given the chance to actually have a little first hand experience using it. I have used a series of Windows OS, Unix, Linux and knoppix, and I was really intrigued by what Macintosh was offering. They did not disappoint.

It is a very trouble free, user friendly, quick and efficient system. If I did not have to have a Windows system for the VPN, I would probably buy a MAC. I may still eventually end up getting one if it is a laptop and not something I need to work with everyday.

Kim who was going to get one, had decided yesterday that they were not going to get one, only to call me last night at about 10:30 after learning of Danielle's and informed me she had just ordered one. She has wanted one for some time and I can say it will fit her perfectly.

No comments: