Links

Friday, November 02, 2007

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes we are once again at time of the work week when the work ceases and the fun begins, we are on the dawn of yet another weekend.

The Mountaineers are off this weekend and will be playing next Thursday Night against Louisville. Thanks to a good friend, I now have two tickets to this game and Nick and I will be going to the game. I had an extra ticket and couldn't think of anyone else who would want to go more than Nick. I could be wrong, but I think this may be the first game he has attended since Recourse.

I think over the last couple days we have a game plan for Christmas and where we are going to have it. I am going to call today and try to reserve Klaer Lodge for Sunday night the 23rd and Monday night the 24th. It's been too long since everyone has been together. The place is spacious, private and plenty of parking with full facilities and sleeps I think 30 for anyone who may want to stay. We're talking about doing a Chinese Gift Exchange, I was involved with one last year with my softball team. I think it could be enjoyable to everyone. Klaer Lodge also has a couple fireplaces for hanging stockings.

I got a message from Moke this morning, He's in Ohio and has found a new job already and has applied to two colleges he said. We'll see.

Have a good Friday.

No comments: