Links

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend wrapup

Well, the weekend is once again fading into the sunset as we get ready to start another week at work. I tried to stay as busy as possible this past weekend, even went out to take Trish her pictures earlier today.

I have thought about calling Amy this evening and seeing if she would like to take a walk on the trails, but for some reason I get the feeling that any contact from me would be unwelcome at this time. I miss her, but I also have to respect what my interpretation of her wishes are. She dropped my stuff off to me Friday and I tried to strike up a conversation, but she wasn't that receptive. I hope my interpretation is bad and there is hope, but I also don't want to build myself up to any false hopes either, because she was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

My niece Amy called me as I was writing this BLOG and had a computer issue. I drove up and assisted the best that I could, but she doesn't have a wireless signal to piggy back on.

Weekend is over, back to work tomorrow.

No comments: