Links

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. I like to post up one picture and relive it briefly for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task like todays and sometimes it is a struggle to find that special picture, one this it always is is a whole lot of fun for this writer.

This weeks picture goes back a couple of years, Michelle and I headed to Washington DC to see if we could catch the Cherry Blossoms take bloom. We went down in 2013 around the same time period, however we had no luck. In 2014 when this picture was taken we hit it just right at the peak period.

This is a picture of my standing by the Tidal Basin and getting my picture taken. Right now ironically as this picture posts, I am not too far from where this picture was taken. I chose this picture because it was a great day for Michelle and I, we spent the entire day at the National Mall and the Smithsonian. I may be at the Smithsonian this evening as my conference finishes up.

Have yourselves a fantastic day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: