Links

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take just a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ images that I have either taken with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments of time forever remembered and relived briefly here for all to share. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's actually pretty challenging. One thing that it always has been though is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back to the winter of 1993-4 when my Dad and Jean took a vacation to Florida. They never really went away on their own, but this is the one time I can recall that they actually did and went to Naples Florida to visit Jean's Cousins.

This is one of the pictures that they had taken and I had scanned into digital format 20 some years after it was captured. It's just a simple picture of a man who inspired so many and left us too early standing on a peaceful and serene beach in Florida and enjoying himself.

Have yourselves a Great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: