Links

Monday, September 17, 2012

We're Back

We are back in Morgantown, we got back yesterday afternoon after a day of traveling. I see that all of my pre-written blogs posted when they were supposed to, so that is a good thing.

The vacation? Beyond expectations. It was absolutely beautiful out on the Atlantic, especially the further south you went. The waters were crystal clear and blue and were clearer than a swimming pool.

I think our favorite stop was Half Moon Cay. This is a private island owned by Carnival and was absolute paradise. I could retire there and be happy for the rest of my life. Only problem is only 12 people live there and they work for Carnival.

The one thing we like to do was snorkel. We had a blast snorkeling in both Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay, we saw a number of fish and was something that helps you bring your own life into perspective. I did see one fish that appeared like and angel fish that was probably bigger than me, we did get some underwater photography but Michelle's camera busted on the first day.

I would strongly advise anyone if they ever get the chance to at least do this one in your lifetime. You can book it almost up to three years in advance and take all that time to pay it off. Everyone should experience this in their lifetime.

We did take a number of pictures with my camera, I have to extract them and will be uploading them sometime today.

Now the question needs to be asked, would I do it again? Already put a deposit down on a future cruise. We're going to do it again next year.

No comments: