Links

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Real Birthday Kaiden Dalton

Last week I had my dates mixed up when I wished Kaiden Dalton a Happy Birthday. I guess you can say that I had a bit of a brainfart and depended too much on a script that I entered the wrong date on.

TODAY, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Kaiden Dalton a very Happy Birthday. Unfortunately in an act of another brain fart, Chad had my camera in Pittsburgh for the day, so I had to take a few pics with Val and Amy's camera.

Amy and Ralph hosted a nice large gathering of family to wish Kaiden a very happy Birthday. Weather held up and we didn't have any rain and it turned out to be a nice day.

If you want to see the pictures, you may have to rely on Amy and Val's Facebook account, even though I was the photographer, it was their camera.

Happy Birthday Kaiden.

No comments: