Links

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



About once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my thousands of pictures that I have saved on my computer. I like to select just one image to tell a little story about and write a blog about for that week. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's pretty challenging to find it. However, it is always a lot of fun.

This weeks pic was one that I already knew I wanted to use. It was from Christmas 2005 when we had it at Jeans house. We all gathered there like we had many times before in our youth and were all treated to an absolute fest.

As the evening's activities were winding down I wanted to get a picture of everyone, or at least everyone who was willing to pose. We actually did three takes and believe it or not the one with me looking away was the clearest and best picture of the three so I chose it.

Speaking of Christmas, maybe we should start getting ready to do a little bit of planning. It's just three short months away and our pic nic for this summer kind of was put together at the last minute before being rained out. Maybe we can all get together here after I get back from my cruise and start talking about Christmas.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: