Links

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Reunion Day

With a kickoff last night at Madeline's and "Drinking with Smitty" that turned out to be a big success, today is the day of the pic nic and this evening is the official get together at Archie's this evening.

We missed dinner trying to run around this newly student infested town and get a few things done. We did make it to Gene's and I was actually surprised that we had a very good turn out last night. Jeff Grable provided the evenings entertainment and Smitty was the guy greeting anyone and everyone who walked through the door.

Many people I was able to recognize due to Facebook, some never changed much, and I was siting talking to John Rice and for the life of me could not figure out who he was.

Maybe today I can get around a little better, it was crowded last night, and meet a greet a few of my old classmates.

No comments: