Links

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my old pictures that I have stored on my computer and select just one image to tell a little story about. Each one is a captured moment in time of days gone by that we can reflect upon. Some times it's an easy thing to find that picture, sometimes it's not really that easy. It is never dull and always enjoyable.

This weeks picture goes back a few years, back to the time when I was not hair impaired and actually had something on top of my head that needed groomed. I was also a few pounds lighter way back then, when I lived at Barrington North back around 1985-6 time frame.

Mom and Don had drove up from Georgia where they were both living to pay a little visit, and they brought my sister Terri over with them. Terri was already married and I believe this was done right after Amy was born if that helps get the year a little closer. I think I actually had a little bit of a sexy mullet going on back then.

This was the time in my life when I was a partier. I worked at Sterling Faucet by day, and spent the evenings enjoying living that care free lifestyle.

It was definitely a long time ago.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: