Links

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household where everyone except me and one of the cats is fighting a losing battle with the sandman. It's been a long few days for everyone with the reunion, the opening of scales and tales and watching my Mother in Laws four dogs for the entire week.

With WVU starting tomorrow I would like to get an early start this morning, but that all depends on how Michelle is feeling. She was a little bit under the weather yesterday evening, so I'll have to see how she feels in a little bit.

Later today I think we are going to go to scales and tails and help them get their inventory into to a database using a the new Point of Sale system they just purchased and installed. That and continue to do a little bit of cleaning at the store, they have made tremendous strides in reorganizing it since they have taken over. Chad and Laiah have been getting home long after I have went to bed.

Pearl, our car, finally hit the 10,000 mile mark. It's been a year since we purchased it so I guess we are doing good on mileage. She has seen a few more miles during the warm summer months. We plan on doing a day trip next weekend to Amish Country and Michelle's family reunion and heading to Baltimore in a couple of weeks after that to set sail.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: