Links

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I take a little bit of time out to look through my tens of thousands of pictures that I have managed to take through the years and pick just one and talk a little about that lost moment in time that was captured with a camera.

This weeks pic is from May 16, 2004. When I graduated from WVU there was the College Graduation where I received my Degree (actually grabbed it off a table upstairs at the Coliseum). There was the University wide one that was in the Coliseum where the featured speaker, David Selby spoke to us and was the bug one.

First of all though that day was my Departmental one, the one where I actually made my graduation walk. This weeks picture is with one of my first digital cameras and is of that walk. When my name was announced and I walked and shook the Department heads hand.

It was a very special day and a very special moment in my life, it was the completion of a lifelong dream that I finally completed.

No comments: