Links

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hump Day

Two down, two ahead and today. We're starting to get to where we can enjoy the fruits of our labors for a few.

I went to my final diabetes education class yesterday, it's been a refresher from the one I went to a few years ago where I got my initial education about being diabetic. It had been a few years, and Michelle needed to be educated a little but about it as well although she could not get off work yesterday. She made the important one about diet.

Speaking of diet, I'm not on one. I have done a lifestyle change however. I'm walking in the mornings before work and have even started to life weights before I start work. We have a state of the art gym and it is right across the hall from my office, so I really needed to start taking advantage of what was available to me. We have a 1.5 Mile fitness trail with a lot of elevation changes that works you pretty well. My blood sugars have been solid good.

Speaking of, hi ho hi ho off to the gym I go.

No comments: