Links

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hump Day

Well thats two days down, if you look over the horizon you can see Friday just on the other side of Thursday. First we need to get through today though.

I finally took my lazy butt down to the trails yesterday, I have not made it out too many times this summer due to sheer laziness. I'm wanting to honestly cut a few pounds and it is entering the time of the year where I traditionally put on weight, so maybe I need a little bit of a lifestyle change and get a little more exercise than I have been getting this summer.

Michelle and Sadie went with me, I think Sadie about passed out of a heart attack when I grabbed her leash, she knows what that means. It felt nice to finally get back out. I'm going to start using the gym at work as well.

Speaking of work, hi ho hi ho

No comments: