Links

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three Magical Years

Three years ago my life changed forever. After a lifetime of trying to find the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, I finally met her.

I had first met her nine years prior and we got along great, but she was married at the time with two young kids and I was just starting college.

Pan ahead eight years later, I'm done with college, she had been widowed and I asked her to come to our Christmas Party. I was very excited about seeing her, only to be stood up on that night.

Pan ahead three months later and we finally did manage to go out, and my life has been for the better ever since. We have been together for three magical years as of today, that is 1,096 magical days.

The best is yet to come though, in about another 144 days when she will become my bride.

Michelle, thank you for coming into my life and ridding my emptiness, I love you and look forward to the life we have ahead of us.

Happy Three Year Anniversary.

No comments: