Links

Friday, March 04, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Once again no plans for the weekend, although those days will soon be drawing to a close with longer days and warmer weather where we can get out and have fun geocaching. There are a number of new ones around Morgantown since we last went, and I'm ready to go out and start finding them.

Michelle was off work yesterday with a beginnings of a migraine. I should consider myself fortunate as I have no idea what one feels like. I've had headaches, but nothing like what she gets and what other describe to me as a migraine.

Gotta get this party started, hi ho hi ho

No comments: