Links

Saturday, July 05, 2008

First Offical Cache hidden

Even though the rain spoiled much of yesterdays plans, I still had a great day and Michelle and I had a nice evening at home snuggled up watching movies.

Yesterday I entered into the new world of geocaching as I actually placed and listed my very first hide. I wanted it to be very special, so I named it My Little Home in West Virginia for an obvious reason. Of course if you want to know that obvious reason you're just going to either start geocaching or be really nice and I'll explain where to find it.

I named the cache after a song of my Grandfathers, I wanted it to be special and I made it very special.

Michele and I placed the Cache yesterday morning after going to the IHOP for breakfast. This was a micro cache and I have another regular cache that is ready to go that is a sealed container, but we need to put a little swag in that one and a prize for the first to find. My cache was published late last night after it was reviewed and was found for the first time just a few minutes after it was published.

No comments: