Links

Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes everyone it is once again that favorite time of the week. When we cease the labors for the week and take time to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is once again the weekend!!

For me, this has been a pretty quick week to tell you the truth. Been kind of busy and the week I do have to say has just flown by and entered me into yet another weekend. No complaints from me, I have a great weekend planned.

Boparc with resume their summer movie series when they will be playing the movie Unaccompanied Minors this evening when it starts to get dark. I've never really seen it, but it may be one that some people may be interested in.

I did break down last night and buy a 21st Century Alarm Clock. Michelle and Chad both had the ones that figure out the exact date and time as soon as you plug it in. I bought the smartset and am impressed with it so far. Chad says it was one of his most useful wedding gifts that he got and loves his.

For any of you looking for something to do this weekend, the Benedum festival is being held in Bridgeport.

Have a great Friday and a start of a great weekend. It should be sunny here tomorrow, wear sun screen.

No comments: