Links

Friday, July 04, 2008

OK, NOW it's a Big Ole...

...Oh you know the routine, I'm not working enjoying a holiday. If you are working this morning,t hen it just plain sucks to be you as I am getting ready to head over to the IHOP for breakfast this morning with my sweetheart.

Let's see, what is happening tonight. I am pretty sure the city of Morgantown is putting on their 4th of July Fireworks display tonight, I could be wrong, but I am thinking that tonight is the night weather permitting of course.

Radar for Morgantown
is not looking too promising so far. There is a pic nic we may go to tonight if the weather permits, but I think we'll play it by ear for the time being. We tried to go to a baseball game last night, but the game only made it 3 innings before they called it due to rain.

Happy 4th of July everyone. What ever you do, take a few minutes and reflect on why we celebrate this day.


No comments: