Links

Monday, October 29, 2007

BRRRRRRR

I woke up early this morning, as I do any other morning, and walked outside to go and get my morning paper. I usually walk outside in shorts and a T Shirt and never thing twice about it unless it is raining out.

I walked out this morning and noticed that it was FREAKING COLD OUT. What happened? Windshields actually had a thin layer of frost/ice on them and I could almost see my breath. BRRRR

I also think me feeding my squirrels all summer has created a new species. They are now the sized of deer. I walk outside this morning and there were three squirrels the size of deer and they had horns and much smaller tails. Come to think of it, they may have been deer and not some super genetic transformation of my squirrels because of my super feed corn.

No comments: