Links

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's been a while since I have done a tidbits, so maybe it's time for me to do one.

* Congratulations to Nick, he switched jobs and is now working for Dick's Sporting goods.

* Jean is getting ready to go out of town for a few days, her and Mickey and Sheila are going to Huntington for a few days. I guess Shelia rents a cabin down there and their family has a reunion once a year.

* Friday Night is going to be Mountaineer Madness for the Mountaineer basketball team. It will be the official start of the 2007-8 basketball season and the start of the Bob Huggins era.

* Amy bought another car a few weeks ago, but I haven't seen it yet. Her and Ralphie were in Ohio and the transmission went out of their other car, so she bought another one.

* Val has been working at the smokeshop in Sabraton now for a few weeks. I think she likes it so far.

* There is a new shop at the mall that I like, Rocky Top Leather just opened up three days ago and looks like it might be a store that I buy from.

* It's October and that time of the year when Rich's Farms does Fright Farm. I haven't been there in years, but you never know what this season holds.

No comments: