Links

Saturday, June 04, 2005

A Softball Weekend

We have three games scheduled over a period of 15 hours. Last night we got off to a great start defeating a team full of the 2005 Morgantown High Football team and we played very well as a team. The game only went 4 innings as we kinda crushed them 21-1 running our seasons record to 6-1.

We have a double header scheduled this morning at 10:00 and 11:00. It will probably eb a long day because after our double header I'm thinking about going over and watching my old team when they play a double header this afternoon and my cousin mike has a double header later this afternoon that I would like to see.

I have a Team Schedule posted here. We are Prime Thyme andplay mostly on Fridays.

Friday, July 7th at 9:00 we take on team my cousin sponsers and plays for. We play Top Notch which I guess is a company Michael started. I also got a chance to see and talk to one of my oldest friends Tim Bowser last night, he's playing on Michael's team this year.


***Update***

We took 2 this morning to run our record to 8-1.



Have a good weekend.

No comments: