Links

Monday, June 06, 2005

Back to the grind

What a beautiful weekend we had weather-wise. Nice and sunny all weekend and weather was in the mid to upper 80's. I don't think I could have asked for better weather. I need to get out with my camera on days like these so I can get some great snapshots.

I'm still starting at 6:00 AM, so I'm still leaving at 4:30 in the morning to drive to Frostburg. It does tend to make the day go a lot quicker and I can get more done in the early morning hours at work, so that does make it nice.

I did get a chance to talk to Pam and George over the weekend. Pam caused George to crash a four wheeler and she's blaming him for it. She has this bad habit of causing people to wreck and them blaming them for it.

George said he did get three rooms drywalled including Calvin's Room, the Living Room and the new Kitchen. They are moving right along on it.

Talked to Jean a little yesterday, she said Rich is starting his vacation this week and that they may go down to the Country Inn this Friday to hear the band the Chicken Pickers.



I never did get a chance to talk to Gary and wish him a Happy Birthday. Maybe he and Renee got away for the weekend or something.

It was a nice enjoyable, peaceful weekend, but now it's back to the grindstone that we call work.

No comments: