Links

Monday, January 31, 2005

I may have been wrong

A few months ago I made a post saying that I finally got the only two pictures of all five of us siblings together. I even wrote about it in a October 16, 2004 BLOG entry that I had made. One of the pictures was from 1978 and one was from 1999.

HOWEVER, I may have actually made an error in that assessment. I was looking through my photo album this morning and noticed another picture that all five of us were in.



This was from 1988 when Pam and George got married. You can see me on the far left in a time long ago when I actually had hair. My sister Kim is standing beside, then you see a picture of My sister Pam and George in the front and my brother Gary standing in a blue suit in the middle.

The only one apparantly missing from this picture is Terri, but if you look behind Pam and on the other side of Kim, you will see that Terri was in the picture but was hidden from the view because of where Pam was standing.

So, I guess I was wrong and there is another picture that contained all five of us in one picture. I'm sure if I look at all the video tape of the pic nics in the past I could find frames where we are all together, but no still photograghs that I am aware of.

Wouldn't it be nice some day soon if all of everyone's differences could be put aside for a little while and a group picture could be taken of everyone. Not only my bother and sisters, but their spouses and thier kids and their kid's kids and everyone. If Danile and Kamey get married this fall and if you include her one daughter I recall, maybe it's two, can't tell off the top of my head. If this is correct, then adding in Mom and Jean and Gerald, I count 22 or 23 people that need to assemble in one place at one time for this event to happen.

It seems like an impossibility, but you never know it may happen some day.

No comments: