Links

Monday, November 22, 2004

Family Portraits

Hey everyone, just a little reminder to anyone who is reading this and will be attending Thanksgiving dinner at Terri's. I'm wanting to do a series of family portraits of everyone to host on my website.

Pictures are a piece of time that we can capture and have forever. When we fail to capture an image, we lose it forever. The very few images that we do manage to capture will be keepsakes that someday will be a pleasant reminder of days passed.

I'll try to make CD's for anyone who should happen to want a printable copy of any and all the images. The pictures I take are at 5.0 megapixel and if you want prints, you can have them blown up to 20"x30" and not lose any resolution on the pictures (no pixelating). The one's I host on the site are cut down in size and resolution considerably to be able to load fairly quickly.


No comments: