Links

Friday, January 26, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No real plans this weekend again, I will be working once again tomorrow as I did last week. I've been working for Matrix during the day on gas lines and then working for Parsons in the evening for the stuff for the Department of Defense. It keeps me busy to say the least. 

Hopefully I can get out and get around a little bit this weekend. This RSV really sucks, not just a little bit but a whole freaking lot. Anyone else ready for some 80° days where you can open the doors and go and sit outside? I'm not a fan of this winter weather or being sick, I'm ready to get out and cut some grass. Ride around the yard on the mower without a care to the world drinking a nice cold glass of iced tea and listening to some music. I would love to smell the smell of fresh cut grass right now.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: