Links

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi and I are up talking about anything and everything. He is such a chatter box, I'm just waiting for his next groundbreaking idea that he is going to come up with. 

Yes I am still under the weather believe it or not. This RSV has been kicking my butt for five weeks now. It's just a waiting game, there really isn't anything you can do about it at this point other than wait it out. I'm just thankful Michelle has avoided it and has been able to pick up my slack. 

I'm taking the day off, I worked a full day yesterday (doing GIS) and the day went by quickly, I actually enjoy doing this project. It pays really well and there is not much pressure on you. Just slow and steady and record your billable hours for them. Michelle got up the same time that I did yesterday, right after I turned her coffee pot on for the day, so that made it nice. 

Not much going on for us today other than our normal routine. We;ll wait and see if I can go shopping this morning, I know last week I started to cough up a lung right before we were going to leave so Michelle did all the shopping as she has been doing. 

Have a nice and relaxing day, watch some football or a movie and just take it easy, you've earned it. 

No comments: