Links

Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do to make this a better rock to live on. 

I watched a pretty good movie that I wanted to see and have been waiting for this weekend. There is a remake prequel to Willie Wonka called Wonka that I have been wanting to see since I saw the first trailer of it a few months ago. It's more of a musical and I can see this being a Broadway play just as they did the movie. I thought it was very well done and well written as a stage presentation. I will say that it did not disappoint. I download everything on uTorrent and once it downloads I (and this is very important) move it out of the downloads folder. Leaving it in the folder it downloads to is the best way to get caught, because when you leave it there you are sharing it back out. It's a dick move, but it protects you. 

Hopefully the weather warms up this week. After the bitter cold of this weekend I'm ready for some warmer, more comfortable weather. Kiwi asked me this weekend he said "Hey Human, when can I take my feathers outside and enjoy all the fresh air." I said Kiwi, it's cold as hell outside. He does have a front row seat to seeing all the wildlife, Michelle puts food out by the patio door and the deer, squirrels, birds and about any other animal stops by to say hello and grab a bit to eat. Maybe Michelle is Mother Nature? 

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: