Links

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing why we have nice weather sometimes and why we have all this white crap all over the place. He's not a fan of it either. Such an intelligent bird. 

Michelle is getting an extended weekend, because of yesterday's forecast they closed her office for the day. There were no scheduled appointments and travel was bad, so they decided to just close the office for the day and give everyone a day off. 

I will be working today for Parsons (my other job that I actually do GIS on), I don't mind working that job at all, it's actually rather enjoyable. I do have trouble getting to work though, I may trip over the cats scratch pads on my way across the living room. Working from home has its advantages.

So what is on our agenda? Same as everyone else's, be snowed in and relax. Don't try going anywhere if you don't absolutely have to be somewhere, that way everyone stays safe. 

Have yourselves a great day, stay warm and stay home.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: