Links

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household. Kiwi and I are having a deep conversation about the changing seasons and how we are both ready for Spring. Neither one of us likes being cooped up and we both prefer warmer weather. 

Grocery shopping this morning, if I go this will be the first time since before Christmas believe it or not. I've just been sick that long and now Michelle is feeling under the weather so I may be doing this solo this morning, unless Kiwi wants to come of course. 

Today is the day when we find out who the two teams are that will be playing in the Super Bowl. Defending Champions Kansas City will travel to Baltimore to win the AFC Trophy and the Detroit Lions will travel to San Francisco to take on the 49ers to see who will represent the NFC. If I have a favorite or a team I am cheering to win it all, it has to be Detroit. They have never been to much less won a Superbowl and the other three teams have won a combined 10. I think the city of Detroit is just due to win one, but I'm sure there will be one or two teams they will or may face that have different opinions on that. 

Not much else planned for the day. Write some blogs, do the household chores and watch some football. 

Have a great Sunday. 

No comments: