Links

Monday, January 08, 2024

Back to 8 Hours and Still Sick

All good things must come to an end, that includes those fun filled things everyone else enjoyed called weekends. For me however I am still recovering from this RSV. Michelle is a trooper as she has been doing all the running around and shopping that we usually do as a team. Anyways, let's stick those collective noses back onto the grindstone for another week. 

I am back to working 8 hour shifts this week, but next Monday is MLK Day and we'll be off work so I will go back to 10 hour shifts that week to make up the hours. The life of an independent contractor. 

I have some additional training tomorrow at work, not sure what it is but I think it is a review as to how we install and record gas service lines. Should be all kinds of fun. 

The College Football National Championship game is tonight. The game starts at 7:30 so I can watch a good bit of it or all of it if it is a good game and go to bed if it is not. I'm thinking Michigan to win it all, but one never nows. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: