Links

Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does include those fn things we refer to as weekend and days off and even vacations or sick leave. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone of that thing called life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living that makes this rock much more inhabitable. 

I managed to get out a couple of times this weekend. Went to Sam's Club on Friday and went grocery shopping with Michelle yesterday for the first time in over a month. I think I am finally over this RSV and am slowly recovering. A few weeks ago for me to even carry a case of gatorade downstairs wore me out, I would sweat and my heartbeat was racing. Yesterday none of those symptoms. Still have a little bit of a cough, but other than that getting back to normal. 

Nothing special on my Calender this week other than working. Despite being sick I worked 58 hours last week between the two jobs, of course I can do it from the comforts of my living room in my pajamas, so that's a big plus. 

So what did I do with my day off yesterday, I watched football. What else do you think I did =)

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho
 

No comments: