Links

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursdaay



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic comes from Thanksgiving a few years ago, back to a time when Michelle had short hair but not as short as it is now. It was the annual Thanksgiving Day feast that we have at the Cassville Firehall. I grabbed this picture of Michelle, Hayley, Tyler and Luke after dinner a few years ago. 

We are once again doing this again today, it's a great time, a lot of good and some pretty special people. I think Dinner is scheduled at 2:00, come early stay late and make it a day. 

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: