Links

Friday, November 24, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Black Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Today is the traditional start of the Christmas shopping season, but I think Black Friday has lost its excitement over the past few years as it kind of screwed employees times up with spending time with their families over Thanksgiving and fizzled out a little bit. It is Black Friday however and maybe rather than watching the madness we reflect on what it used to be. 

I'm off from work today, but I still may have to go in for Jury Duty, as of press time this has not been determined yet. I will not be working for Atmos Energy today as this is a Holiday for them. 

Not sure of any plans this weekend as of yet. There is an event tomorrow morning at the Mylan Event Center that is free to attend called Shop Till You Drop. I guess there are going to be a number of local vendors on hand selling their stuff, so if you are looking for something to do tomorrow, this could be a suggestion. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

I wonder if I have to report for Jury Duty today? 

No comments: