Links

Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun-filled times that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. 

Today West Virginia begins the two-week traditional buck season in West Virginia. Today is probably the most missed day of the week of the year and many others schedule their vacations around it. Thousands of hunters will be out in the woods attempting to land that trophy buck to feed their families, I wish all hunters a very safe day of hunting, let's not have any accidents and make sure that all the humans return to their families safe and sound. 

Michelle and I also start our turns with Jury Duty today. I have it for two weeks as I kicked the can down the road last month due to starting a new job and by chance Michelle got called for the full term this time. I have two weeks to serve, I think hers is like 5 weeks. She is excited for it, to me it's something I can do without. I think this is my 4th time being a juror. I've been fortunate the first three, even being dismissed on one of them because I was traveling to St Louis for work for one of them and took my flight itinerary in to show them to get it dismissed. 

Have a great day, and make it memorable. 

Hi ho hi ho? 

No comments: