Links

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing where the AC in the bedroom went to, as I took it out of the window yesterday and stored it away for winter. He understood that because he said to me "Dad. it's getting colder" and I agreed with him. 

The Mountaineers played a pretty decent game yesterday, Garrett Green had a heck of a first half and really demonstrated a nice command of the game. It was nice to see the University honor Don Nehlen and put his name in the ring of honor. the man is very deserving of that distinct honor. 

Plans for the day are simple, do our grocery shopping for the week and do a few chores around the house. Michelle is going to a birthday party this afternoon for JT, I may go depending on what time we get stuff done around the house. 

The week coming up I am only scheduled to work 3 days (Monday - Wednesday). but I am also on Jury duty as is Michelle. We have to call in the night before to see if we have to report the following day. I can see this being a slow week for the courts and not being called this week, but next week may be a different scenario. 

Have yourselves a great day today, take some time out and make some special memories with some special people. 

No comments: