Links

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Kiwi is up and wants to talk about the day ahead. Me I want to talk about Football and I keep asking him if he will be our defensive coordinator tonight, he said Neal Brown wouldn't fly him to Oklahoma first class so he is on his own tonight. 

Well as of press time, we had planned on going to Terri's to do the head shaving for Terri, Michelle, and Kim last night. We had planned it for last Sunday but it all got pushed down the road as Terri was a little under the weather Sunday. By the time this posts, my wonderful wife and my sister Kim will have shaved their heads and will be wearing their wigs for the next few months. I have to say it warms my heart for them to step in and do this to support Terri. 

So what is on today's agenda. I'll be heading to the Laundromat this morning. Being I work later in the day now it's just easier to do it on Saturday Morning. I'll run out and dry laundry if Michelle is still sleeping. It all depends on whether or not she is up. Later this morning it'll be a Sam's Club trip to get the bulk items that we may need. We usually do that on Friday's, but the hair cutting last night kind of put that on the back burner for the evening. 

Mountaineers are playing on the road this evening at Oklahoma. The game will be played tonight at 7:00 on Fox. We are big underdogs in this game and Oklahoma I'm sure wants revenge for last year and the 2007 Fiesta Bowl in our last meeting. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: