Links

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi and I are up yapping about a number of topics, like the fact that a week from now both Michelle and I have to start calling in because we are both on Jury Duty. Strange set of events on how we are both called to serve at the same time. 

As you can tell Friday Night's haircutting went off as planned and I have two sisters and a wife who have joined me in the cool hair club. We did it outside and I have to say, I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and it was freezing outside. I think it was the ultimate show of love and support for Terri. 

Plans for the day today, grocery shopping and household chores. Maybe take in a Steelers game at 1:00 as I am writing next weeks blogs. It's something that I do every Sunday so I don;t have to worry about publishing something during the week, then the weekend blogs are written on the weekend. 

We are now neighborless. We had a couple living upstairs for a number of years, they are the family that bought Patty's apartments and then were going to buy this place as well as the store, but that never came to fruition. They have lived upstairs 5 or 6 years and now they are living in one of my old apartments at the apartment complex. I lived on this side of the road in the apartments for a year and really liked that Apartment, but that was 35 years ago, The two upstairs apartments were converted into one for Sherri years ago, but I'm not sure if she ever lived there. I will not miss the concrete feet their son had running around upstairs, it's like he landed on his heel everytime he took a step. 

Hope everyone has a good day. 

No comments: