Links

Saturday, September 09, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is silent but I hear him on his computer just pecking away. I think he's writing a full length novel called My Humans and Me. He was mentioning last night that he thought Chris Farley would be great playing me, but I had to tell him Chris Farley has been gone for close to 26 years. 

College Football season has it's Morgantown debut for 2023 today as the West Virginia Mountaineers take on the Dukes of Duquesne this evening at 6:00. Because this is a non-conference game and Duquense is an FCS school, the game will only be broadcast on ESPN+. I have it with the Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ package so I'll be able to watch the game this evening. It should be one where we will be able to play a number of reserves and players who will have bigger impacts in years to come. So take note that 

Val called me and told me my brother Gary will be in town today, he's going to go over to her house as she has some electrical problems that he is going to come down and look at, troubleshoot, and repair. I haven't seen him in a couple of years, so it will be nice to get a chance to see him. 

Have yourselves a great day today, make it a great one and make it memorable. 

No comments: