Links

Saturday, September 16, 2023

It's Pitt

Here Kiwi and I sit in the early morning, I'm going to dry laundry this morning as I have some funding for a while to work on the project I was working on this summer for the Department of Defense and was working yesterday so I didn't get a chance to run and dry clothes yesterday. Kiwi is all upset that Elon Musk changed the name of Twitter to X. X has nothing to do with birds and he said he has ended his question for a trillion followers on what used to be Twitter. 

Well it is game day here in Morgantown. The Mountaineers once again play on prime time network (ABC) this evening when the damned Pitt Panthers invade Morgantown. It's been so long since 60,000 could sing their alternative lyrics to Sweet Caroline that I expect our own band to play it tonight to make up for all the years of not being able to yell EAT SHITT PITT!!!!

No predictions for this evening, judging by what I wrote Sunday about the Steelers and then watching them get trounced at home has once again reminded me to not make any predictions about the outcome of any game. 

Everyone is going to Amy's this evening, Ralph and Amy's this evening to watch the game. They have a real nice set up outside for us all to watch the game and sit under the stars. Michelle is making Pretzel Salad and Pierogie Cassaroll for this evening to go along with the chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs and other delicacies. Game starts at 7:30 and I think the tailgating has already started. This is Pitt and it's at home, expect the unexpected and a large crowd for this evening. Morgantown is going to be crazy today and that's even before any balls are kicked off. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: