Links

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hump Day

It is that point of the week where that noon time hump mean's it is all downhill as we look towards another fun-filled weekend. Tomorrow is Friday Eve when we can all go back to having fun. 

So how did everyone like my Music Top 12? Were there any surprises? Did you know any of them? Or did no one really care? It's kind of hard to gauge it by looking at the raw numbers. It didn't really see much if any of an uptick in readers, maybe I'll try something different. Any suggestions from the readers? 

The Preston County Buckwheat Festival starts tomorrow. I know my Sister Pam and I are going to go up one time to get Buckwheat Cakes. I swear her and I are the only ones who really like them. Michelle doesn't care for them and I don't think anyone else does either. Maybe it is an acquired taste, I grew up eating them as Grandma Hall used to make them for same all the time and I know my Dad liked them, hence where Pam's taste probably came from. 

Does anyone remember the year my Brother Gary's band won the battle of the bands up at the Buckwheat festival? Video below. 


 

No comments: