Links

Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

Not sure if I am working today, we are still on hold as of press time and that could change at the drop of a hat. We'll have to wait and see what transpires today, just because I'm not starting the day working does not mean I won't be ending the day working. 

Michelle will be heading into the office this morning, after spending the weekend clearing out the back bedroom. I don't want to count how many big contractor trash bags of old stuff that I took over to the dumpster, 10 or 12 would be a conservative guess. She is going to start to photograph Hayley's wedding stuff and we are taking it to Jim and Chris's auction that they are going to have in November. 

I did get a chance to spend some time BSing with my old roommate Gregg this weekend, he called me as he was driving home from the golf course after playing a round of golf. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho??

No comments: