Links

Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday Weekend Recollection

All great things must come to an end, and that includes awesome weekends when the family gets together for a great time and we kick Pitt's butt 17-6 on prime-time network TV. Everyone got to see the Panthers go down and go down hard. Now it's time to stick this weekend in your memory box as we get back to doing what it is that makes this a better world to live in. 

I'm not sure how many of you noticed, but the Good Year Blimp was in Morgantown Saturday Night, as Michelle and I were coming back from Amy's we noticed it above the stadium. There is a shared picture that is shared on Facebook that I just had to grab and add to my blog. I thought it was a very good picture so I just had to share it. 

So what is on my agenda for today, I've bene working for Lancesoft on the Parsons Contract and will continue to do so until at least the end of the month. They contacted me Wednesday afternoon and I jumped at the opportunity. You feel kind of useless just sitting around twiddling your thumbs and passing the time. Kiwi still thinks he is the boss however and tells me when he wants his human to do something for him. 

Have yourselves a great day and....

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: